Actors and their Characters




 After my routine yoga and Pranayam feeling fresh as ever, full of life,  full of energy.
Normally after a cup of tea and few biscuits,
Mind tries to find the book and read it,
Lately I've been reading two books one is Ravan  by Sharad Tandale and the second one is Parmeshwar by satguru Shri Wamanrao Pai,
 both these books I have completed more than 60-70 % few more days and I will be through with these books, Ravana I lost interest midway but parmeshwar is still interesting and want to complete it,
Lately I am making it a point  to complete the books which I start,
All my life I read books randomly never to complete,
Many times I just read the end part of it,
And finished it off,
I never was a reader reader as such,
But always loved buying books , always loved possessing books,
Always was fascinated with libraries, bookshelves , always wanted to Own books which were expensive ,which had the best of the paper quality , which had the best of the pictures I always loved the coffee table books which were huge and beautiful.
Today a thought came to me,
Why not put down my thoughts instead of reading somebody else's thoughts,
Then the other thought came where do I put down my thoughts,
Lately I've been writing on the instant Facebook and people have been appreciating my thoughts but I find putting down thoughts on insta is very limited,
I have been told by many of my colleagues that Insta is  not a platform for writing your thoughts it is a platform just for photograph, people
Just post their photographs and videos and have one or two lines as captions,
But I broke rules as always , I never follow the herd,
I wrote Maximum words on insta,
Their were few people who read all that and commented , many of them even liked my captions,
Today I thought, for how many years I had a very beautiful platform I used, that is this bloggers.com
I had started writing on it,  posting pictures, wanted to keep a record of these pictures, the moments of my career, then wrote something about it , to save the memory.
Today I thought why not revive this platform again, and it is absolutely fine that very few people will be reading,
Then I thought why do you have to write,
The answer I got is write for yourself,
Write for that one person who might be really interested in your thoughts,
Right for that one person who will really get inspired or who will really get happy by reading these thoughts you have penned,
Or just write it for the sake of writing,
Don't try to find any  reason, write without a reason, because you are feeling good,
Write because you have the energy to write,
Because you have the thoughts to write,
Write to yourself,
May be you will come back after many years and would want to read your own thoughts,
Right then just Write.... 
And Write What?
I want to pen down thoughts about people I met I meet different kind of people all the time people who are very beautiful people ,who are very unique people, who are different people, who are very Joyce happy full of life,
I get this opportunity to be with them, talk to them , spend time with them , I get the opportunity to know them,
I am always surprised with the actors I meet,
I always believe that actors are a different kind of human being , they are not the normal human beings , they are completely different,
People who are extra emotional , extra expressive,
People who do not live a normal life ,they become actors,
People who do not react to things the way normal people react,
Sometimes they are weird, sometimes they are out of this world,
Actors spend lot of time on themselves,
When they have to perform a character, they work on it,
On the dialogues they have to speak ,they work on the emotions they have to emote,
Their mind is always occupied, 
The process of getting their scene, their dialogues till they are in the front of camera, performing. the entire journey is so different and mesmerizing,  that actor is the character for the entire process, he is trying to be that character which he personally  is not, every person according to his capacity tries to be  the character, sometimes that actor is very convincing and he becomes that character and you start believing in that character, then after sometimes he gets out of the character and he he is trying to be himself again, in the character and getting out the character the entire process is so complicated, that actor is not aware that he is getting mixed up with the the character and himself, many a times he doesn't get the character but he is trying to play himself as the character and that too becomes very confusing,
In the process when your interaction with that actor becomes very interesting , has you are surprised with different personalities you are interacting with, sometimes you are interacting with one person but two characters, the other person is not aware of it, the more interesting it becomes when the character has a grey shade one or a negative character, then the interaction becomes too interesting, 
This might be a little confusing for some people who are not aware of these complications,
They live a normal life of having just one character which they have created for themselves, the one image that they have been living all their life and also interacting with people who are normal people who have a character of their own which they cannot get rid of ,it is stuck with them all their life.....
Yes I am going to write about people, about actors I have got the opportunity  to be with them and there are many many many beautiful different characters I have interacted with, I have worked with, I have been with.... 

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "