Times Change.....Technologies Change... Good Music always Stays Unchanged...Audio Cassettes To Audio CD's To VCD's to DVD's to Pen drives to hard disks.. My Audio Releases in Different Technological Formats.....

My Second Film " Waqt se Pahle " as child artist- Audio released in 1983-84. Nitin Mukesh sung for me ..
I AM LUCKY TO BE PART OF THE AUDIO CASSETTE TECHNOLOGY , WHICH HAS BECOME OUTDATED MANY YEARS AGO..... WAS ALSO LUCKY TO BE A PART OF AUDIO CD GENERATION ...........Cassettes started becoming outdated..........I AM ALSO A PART OF MP3 TECHNOLOGY... Audio CD's Started becoming outdated...... AND MP3's TOOK OVER....
"Aai " directed my Mahesh Manjarekar -Music by Anand Modak , film had only two songs , so it was released with the Dialogues
" Sun Ladki Sasachi " the film had 12 songs ...film was super hit - Music Director Nandu Honap

" Nilambari " beautiful reincarnation film - Music by Anil Mohile

" Suryodaya " music by Manoj - Shailendra... had variety of songs from lavni to romantic to arti...

" He khel Nashibache " Music by Anil Mohile , beautiful romantic as well as sad song....

" Vithal Vithal " had 11 extraordinary songs... it was the beginning of salil kulkarni ... star was born
II












I
TIMES Change and we have to change with time.....New technology will come and the old has to give way ..I find myself lucky to be a part of this changing technology from Audio Cassettes to CD's to MP3s.....and to Pendrives and Harddisk's.....and iTunes and what not......
with Changing times Music is always there to stay..... good music in different formats..... I am ready to except the change......

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "