Shooting In Bangkok for a Marathi Film " Amich Khare Bajirao "


Great time Shooting this film, Old friend and New friends made this a beautiful Journey.........






This film is Directed By Ashish Ubale, it has a interesting subject , me and Ankush Chaudhary are working together after more than ten years, the casting also includes Sushant Shelar, Sai Lokur , Purva Pawar, Lailla ( Malaysian Actor ).............

Puvar and Sai were full of life, they made the entire atmosphere lively.....

and Lailla was a instant hit, I call her universal citizen as she would converse in any language with anyone from anywhere, be it a Buddhist or an Arab or Malaysian, anyone she would talk, not only talk , she would talk for hours nonstop...








Ankush is a cool dude, he is a decent handsome guy, a through Gentleman.......... And that's the reason Girls for for him.......

Sushant was fun, but unfortunately he had commitments in Mumbai, so he was there for a very short period of time.............This was our makeup, costume and hair dressers Staff.... for me they were like angels , when I was down with fever they were by my side and helped me recover, they went out of their way to comfort me and I appreciate from the bottom of my heart..

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "