Ekta Kapoor, Balaji Telefilms and me
Ekta and I met for the first time many many years ago, for same programme of the channel called ATN, that time Balaji telefilms was also not in the picture, Gautam Chaturvadi and me was doing some comparing programme called Top5, it was a brief meeting, then when Ekta started Balaji Telefilms, I was offerred a beautiful role by Swapna the Directed in suspence thriller serial " Mano Ya Na Mano " produced by Ekta for Balaji, I was surprised to know that the serial was to be shot in Ahmadabad, normal that time producers would shoot in mumbai to save money, but Ekta always thought big, she would do things which no other producer has done, And this began my association with Balaji telefilms, one after another I started working for Balaji, and I was alos very happy till " Kahani tari mari ", after "Mano ya na mano" for me it was "Kaun" with Mita Vashst directed by Anurag Basu, then it was " Bandan " a daily soap with Ritu raj, then " Itt...