Ganapati Bappa Song - Milind Gawali


This is a nice Ganapati song, shot in Poona last year..........It was just a days shoot, Early morning I drove down to poona which is 170 kms from Mumbai and reached on the location on time. to my surprise nobody was on the set, called the concerned person, whoe said they are on the way, I was doing such a video for the second time, and that too because it was Ganapati Song, or else I have been avoiding these Video shoots, I knew it would be very professional, and again me being a nondancer, the task was more difficult, as these shoots have no rehearsals, and above all I hadn't listened to the song even.

Took Ganapati's name and prepared my mind set, and as I had already committed I had to do it, for two - three hours nothing was happening, then it was lunch time , everyone had lunch, and by 3.45pm the first shot was taken, and it started raining, I thought they would not shoot till it stopped raining, but again to my surprise they continued to shoot, finished the shoot by 5.00pm , everyone was happy that they had finished one song and would continue shooting 4 other songs they same evening and night, I thanked Ganapati that I had committed for just one song.

I drove down home feeling empty, I felt like an odd man out, carrying with me the experience of such kind of shoot, it was the same feeling when I had first shot similar kind of song, and had taken a decision never to do such projects and still had done it, and again the same feeling of never to indulge in such projects.

but knowing myself so well that in the near future I would not be able to stop myself from do so...

Ganapati Bappa Moriya

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "