Tare Taraka Show - Milind Gawali And Sameera Gujar




The song selected for this performance was " Pahile na me tula, tu mala na pahile " from the film Gupchup Gupchup Directed by Mr. V. K. Naik, the actors on whom this song was pictured were Ranjana and Kuldeep Pawar.


I immediately said yes to Mr. Mahesh Tilekar when he asked me to do a performance in his show " Tare Taraka ", firstly it was Naik saheb's film song on which I was suppose to perform, and secondly Mr. Mahesh Tilekar showed confidence in me.


Sameera was excellent in the performance, I still feel that she deserved a better dancing partner . Anyways she had no choice . Better luck next time. But I really enjoyed performing with her, she is very talented, intelligent and a good soul.. All the very best to her for a brighter career. Thanks to Choreographer Kartik ( Grandson of Subal Sarkar ) he gave me lot of confidence to perform without him this would not have been possible.


The unique thing about this programme was , it had 21 males Marathi film stars and 21 females Marathi film stars, old and new, performing for the first and the last time together on one stage. this programme was held in Poona. The tickets of this houseful show were blacked outside the auditorium.


Ramesh Bhatkar loved my performance and he communicated it to me, that was a nice gesture.

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "