Maratha Battalion (Marathi film Trailor) - Milind Gawali

This Marathi film " Maratha Battalion " was the first Marathi big budget film, and also the first War film in Marathi.



The Star cast of the film was huge, like Laxmikant Berde, Kuldeep Pawar, Ramesh Bhatkar, Alka Kubal, Vijay Chavan, Bharat Jadhav, Deepa Parab, Sandeep Bansali, Ragvendra Kadkol, Deepak Shirke, Ravindra Berde and many more. Director - Nagesh Dharak, Producer- Late Jijiraj Vaswani.
This film was a complete entertainer, a very patriotic, I had met few young boys in Jalgaon who were so inspired after seeing the film that they joined the army.
I played the character of Amar Bhosle.one of my favorite Role till date. enjoy every bit of it, I had put my heart in the character.

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "