Sasar Maze Mandir Releases on the 12th Sept'08

High Voltage melodrama performance comes on screen at Yavatmal, and people go crazy, while acting I had visualised the impact and that comes true.




premiere was at Shyam Talkies and all the top people of yavatmal, Amravati had come. Mr Darda of Lokmat news paper








The rally organised gave me chance to directly interact with the common man.


































This is one of the film I really enjoyed working and the credit goes to Mr Vaswani, who has given me excellent roles till date, three films with him and all beautiful role, first was " Sun Ladki Sasarchi " then " Maratha Battallion " and now " Sasar Maze Mandir " great impact on the audience, these films are targeted to the rural audience where they are very popular and the city audience so called intellectuals dislike it and that is the success of these films....
I love my real audience.... and will always try to do my best for them......

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "