And finally "Chanchal" is releasing





Finally after a long wait the film will see the light of the day, I was waiting for this film, one of my nicest film, this is a beautiful shot beautiful locales of Shimla, Directed by my favourite director Indrajeet Arora, who has always casted me in different roles.
This film has given me an opportunity to work with hindi star Gracy Singh, she is a excellent dancer and very professional. She was also Sanjeev Bhattacharya's find in " Zee serial in " Amanat" then came " Lagaan" and then " MunnaBhai MBBS" all trendsetting work and now comes " Chanchal" which is again a clean nice and a different kind of a film which the family audience will love it....The film releases next month i.e. in November 2008...

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "