Salsa by Kartik and Sudha Chandran ( Inspiring Lady of India )

Yesterday Kartik had invited me for his show, and I was looking forward for it, not only for Kartik was is a nice well mannered kid and grandson of Subalda ( legend choreographer of Marathi cinema ) who also dances well, and has choreagraphed my TareTaraka dance which I performed in poona with Samira Gujar and got appreciated.
The other important reason I want to be present for the show was The Great Sudha Chandran.
Inspiring lady of India. she was also performing , I had to be there, I had seen her perform in Nashik Taraka show and the experience was

beyond words, She is one person I admire from bottom of my heart, and why not she deserves to be praised, loved and also saluted. Yesterday Kartik said that he had a chapter about her in the first standard school book, yes Sudha Chandran should be taught to all the kids.
Sudha Chandran is in true sense and great human being, she had overcome the difficulties of life so gracefully that no one would believe certain things are possible in life, she truly inspires me.
Very few must be knowing that Sudha has a Jaipur foot, and inspite of having only one foot and other artificial one, she dance like mad, very few having two proper feet can match her or even come close to her when she is on stage performing. Hats of to her, you have to see her to believe it.
twice I got an opportunity to talk to her, first time in a beauty centre at Santacruz and yesterday on stage, after her performance I was called on stage and I got an opportunity to openly declare my admiration for her and how she inspires not only me but lakhs of people, while on stage I also got an opportunity to tell her that I have a dream of Acting with her in a film. And with a Smile she agreed to do so......
Now I don't know the future, but I know that there are dreams which come true and this would be one of my dreams which will surely come true..........

Comments

Queen said…
Dream begins when you start to make them happen :)
Unknown said…
Thank you Rani, you are truely my dedicated listener, and I am sure when I have a friend like you all the dreams will surely come true..
Queen said…
My dearest friend Milind.. learn from NIKE - JUST DO IT :)

Still hoping to see you soonest :)
Bus ride :)
Hahahahah.........

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "