Kalbharav Released ( A FILM ON SNAKES )

Every film in which I work has it own memories and it stay with me for years but this particular scene in which the child comes close to a cobra is something I will never forget, I was never scared of snakes and I have done many films in which snake was a part, but this time I couldn't stand the site, while shooting the child thought the snake was a toy, both his parents were on the set, and I asked them how do you allow your child to do such a scene, and to my surprise they said they were snake lovers and catch snakes in their village, it was not dangerous at all, but for me the site was unbelievable.
Yesterday this film released at Bharatmata in mumbai in only one show, without much publicity, I with my parents and wife had gone for the premiere of this film, had invited few friends, Santosh Pathare, Subal Sakar, Savne made it a point to come.


This particular bhajan in the film sang by Abhijit Kosambi is very good, this film has its plus points as well as it drawbacks, the snake sequences and very thrilling and exciting especially with the child, one has to see it to believe it..












Its true that the more you work with snakes, you fall in love with the animal, there are many mis concepts about this animal, and this film is all about that, the moral of this film is " MAN IS MORE POISONOUS THAN ANY SNAKE "










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "