Subal Sarkar " The Dancing Legend "




I met Subalda ( Subal Sarkar ) two days in a row, Rajan wanted a choreographer for the songs of " Most Wanted " and the first name came to my mind was Subalda, I was looking forward to work with him again after ages, and that day has come, I have met very few lovable people like Subalda in this ruthless film industry, and the work that he has done in the film industry , no body would be able to come close to him, I was fortunate to work with him in my first Marathi film " Nilambari " and that too a semi classical song, he gave me rehearsals and we shot the song in Nashik at Pandav lene ( Caves ) and one song in Mumbai's Gateway of India and worli sea face.. what an experience ?


and after that we kept on work together, he knew I was a non dancer and still he casted me in many of the songs, I even did a Sindhi song for films division, also for Doordarshan Diwali song, one koli song I did for him was in front for almost one lakh people at Shivaji park in the year 2000, I remember a song sung by Suresh Wadkar was picturised on me and we had shot that song in the hills of Paratwada near Amarawati, beautiful locale and extraordinarily choreographed by Subalda.


I have fond memories of working with him, and also experienced his love and affection for me and my family, he is great as a dance director and equally great as a human being.


We will be shooting for Rajan's " Most wanted " on the 1st of August, and I am eagerly looking forward to be with him and dance on his tune....

Comments

Unknown said…
This is what True Legends are made of....

Today one look around and One gets to see such Self - Proclaimed Legends Everywhere : ) !

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "