Mahanager Article by Santosh Pathare

Its also a great feeling when some things nice is written about you, and it is a greater feeling when someone declares it to the world and goes on print , today Santosh has done the same, as he has written this beautiful article in Mahanagar new paper, and since morning I am flooded with calls from my well wishers congratulating me, and everyone agreed to what Santosh has written except one person who called and said " You most have give something
to Santosh or else why would he write such a big and good article exclusively on you " the whole afternoon I kept on thinking on that, why don't people take things as they are, why don't people have pure thoughts, why do they think that ways, why don't they like others being appreciated, why do they call to congratulate you and communicate their displeasure indirectly. I have always enjoyed all this, as I always take things with in pinch of salt. And the best part is whenever I get praises I feel nice but it don't go in my head and whenever I get criticized it doesn't affect me , I sit back and think about it for some time and move on to work harder to prove them wrong,
As I sit back and think on what that particular well wisher said " you most have give something to Santosh or else why would he write such nice things about you " and I realised, yes I must have given him something or else why would he write this nice article, and that something is nothing material but the kind of respect which he always deserved, yes I respected Santosh from the day I met him at the film festival, I admired him whenever he conducted a forum or a seminar at the festival with renounced International Actors and Directors, I always respected his love and passion for cinema, and he hard work for Prabhat chitra mandal. What did I give him? may be just those Smiles, after coming out of the theatre watching those astonishing films at the international film festival, as we both will not be able to express in words, the kind of satisfaction we both got watching good films, the world of Cinema is not just an entertainment medium for us, the films we watch teaches us to live,and live a worthy life, very few would understand the chemistry between like minded people, and Santosh being a professor himself in Chemistry would understand people better than most of them, And people like Santosh cannot be influenced with materialists things, he is rich enough with the treasure of knowledge which very few will ever have. And after such a beautiful article he has written on me which has made me richer and made my family & wellwishers very proud and happy, again I would like the give him a gift which he will surely appreciate that is my " SMILE "

Comments

Dear Milind
Thanks for million dollar SMILE
YOURS
Santosh
Unknown said…
You are always welcome..
Unknown said…
Would like to add.... " आदर्श सह कलाकार '' !

In spite of your Seniority n Huge line of work ( never losing touch with Humility ) you were always so motivating. Guiding thru all d issues an actor deals with especially with One's own Self !

Getting to learn so much in ( acting n otherwise ) while working with you !

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "