LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE

He Is Pradeep Khare, a dear friend since many many years, this is a photograph was taken at the time of shooting a song sequence from the film " Suryodaya " in poona, Pradeep Khare standing in the middle waving his hand with his mischievous smile ( Which he always had ) next to Pradeep is his wife, with me is his daughter, his son and extreme left is the heroine of the film.

This was my relationship with him on screen , he played the villain in the film, and played it so well, like a professional actor. and off screen he was totally opposite, a very jolly kind of a person, happy go lucky, being the regional manager of Sansui product, and was always awarded for the maximum sales in his region. Pradeep Khare was a person whom anybody would want to be friends with, always smiling, an achiever, whatever he did he wanted to be the best.
Today some body called me in the afternoon and informed me that my friend Pradeep Khare from Poona is no more, 2 weeks back he had a massive heart attack and he passed away.
For me everything came to a standstill, I am still in disbelief, cannot imagine he being not around any more, After the shoot of " Suryodaya " he was the only person from the unit I was in touch with, he had informed me of the dead of Mr. Om who was doing the Production and we both felt very sad about it, and now Pradeep Khare has left this planet, it a horrible things, I can't imagine how his kids would take this shock, and how would his wife except this terrible thing, he was just 42 years old, heart attack at this age, what is happening ? I am completely in the state of shock. My God give strength to his wife & kids, and also to family and friends.
Life is unpredictable....

Comments

Queen said…
Hi Friend, yes life is so unpredictable, therefore it is in our hands to make our dreams come true and not WAIT for TOMORROW - take action as if there is no tomorrow. Make it happen :)

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "