Life Is A Daring Adventure

My profession has given me an opportunity, to live different life's in one life.
life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.











































There are millions and millions of people who go to work everyday and they have their ups and downs, most of them have a routine job, day in and day out, same place , same people, and same work pattern. I am sure most of them get bored, Here in India , so many professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers join the film industry after they had a successful career, after many years of work they feel , they have not lived life they really wanted to live, the profession of Acting gives them the opportunity to live life adventurously, they can do something which they were not allow in their profession, certain societies does not allow certain things.
My experience will make things clear, I was shooting for a film called " Suryodaya " that was in Poona, and we were shooting a sequence where I get drunk and sleep on the footpath in a slum area, that sequence took three days and for three day I had to act like a drunkard and lay on the footpath, many use to feel I was a real drunkard and use to bet on it, and the fact is I am a teetotaller, and immediately I had to go to Baroda to shoot with Swapna's serial, there we were shooting in Baroda Palace, actual palace of the Maharaja where he still lives, there at night I use to sit on the thrown and thing about life, a moment ago I was on the footpath in the slums and now on the actual thrown, who would get this kind of experience, which other profession would give this kind of experience, on other profession except ACTING,
The experience of humiliation and height of praise, which I got while shooting, would like to share, I was shooting for this film called " Vithal Vithal " I played the role of a murderer who turns into a saint and then repents and commits suicied I was play the character of a murderer who runs and take shelter in the crowd going towards Pandharpur, I am in a bad shape, my cloths are torn, I look like a beggar, till I was with the shooting unit I was treated like a star, so every time I was invited for lunch by the warkari people, the traveller, one day I was little hungry so walked towards the transit kitchen and asked for nice hot bhakari , and the women didn't recognise me being the same actor, scolded me and thought I was a beggar, then someone saw me and recognise and then told her that he is dressed like that as he is acting, but for a moment I felt humiliate, the experience was for the character but because I was play it I went through it, I feeling which is unforgettable.
And the same film gave me a complete contrast experience, when the character turns into a saint, I am completely transformed, and we were shooting in Pundharpur, I was wait under a tree for my shot to come, the unit were shooting near by, two women came and touched my feet thinking I was a saint, I was shocked i told them that I was on a saint I was acting in a film and still they didn't believe me, one woman kept on telling me that she has nothing left in life, and is completely satisfied with her life, all her children are well settled and now she just want to do seva of the lord, what a pure soul that was, I will not be able to put this experience in words.
My Life is a daring adventure and nothing else...









Comments

Unknown said…
Good to have a Thinking Actor.... this lot is Very Few !

In Showbiz very few realize it's Temporary n Fragile nature !

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "