Shooting In the Village of Satara for " HTKM "











" Halad Tuzi Kunku Maze" Director Sandeep Navre, Second film with him, first film " Bhavachi laxmi" by him I was nominated for Best Supporting Actor's award for Zee Marathi channel, and the funniest part was I play the main lead in the film and they nominate me for supporting role.
Sandeep has a very good sense of rural audience, when I went to Phaltan and Satara for the release of " Bhavachi Laxmi" I was over whelmed by the audience response. This film has a very touching story, and I play a character called " Ram " ,who would surely get sympathy from the audience, enjoyed thoroughly, 10 to 15 % of the shoot is still remaining, which they are planning to do in the last week of this month at filmcity, Mumbai.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ekta Kapoor, Balaji Telefilms and me

" Campus "

Smiles which faded away, remember these gems who are no more,