" Dhak Ghar Apna Ghar " Zee TV, with Ashwini Kalsekar, Directed By Pravin Karale

This show was for Zee TV, a for me it was the first time as an Anchor, and I had a tough time, and was not at all good at it, and My co-actor was Ashwini Kalsekar, with whom I had done to two serials which never came on air, she is still a good friend and Ashwini was master in Anchoring, and made me very comfortable, we had great moments while shooting, Yesterday I met Pravin Karale, after ages, he is directing a Marathi film and offered me a nice role in it, unfortunately I had done a similar kind of role in Mahesh Manjarekar's "Aai ", and I don't enjoy these kind of roles, today I wouldn't do Mahesh's Aai, that time also I had expressed my displeasure, but it was the beginning of Marathi film career, so may be I must have said yes, Pravin being a friend with whom I had enjoyed Dak Ghar Apna Ghar, which he used to Direct, we became close friends since then, so this time also I found it difficult to say no to him for that role, when I was looking forward to do a film with him, he is a very good director, hope we work together in future.


Comments

Unknown said…
...Anchoring not my Cup of Tea ! But accepting it publicly really needs Guts !

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "