Shooting

Today I created my Blog , morning I was reading the news paper and was surprised to see the contravories about Amitabh, Amir and Shahrukh regarding blogs, and both Amitabh & Amir were always away from the media, for a very long time both had banned the media, then what made them write, for everyone to read, and I thought this is direct communication which they always wanted, to make so many issue clear , which were pending for years. their frusrations about shahrukh who is media friendly loved by the media, who speaks so much and hurts people.
Now coming to the point, I too felt like having my thought said directly to whoever is willing to listen , to positive and beautiful thoughts. as life cannot be wasted in fighting and having grudges.

Comments

Sujitkumar said…
hey Milind.. i remember you act in a marathi film.. Suryoday ek navi pahat.. produced by Anil Suryavanshi.. co-stars .. vijay chavan, usha naik.. i dont find anything about this film on web.. do you have any memories..
Unknown said…
This is so true... one should always be able to make a Change for the Better ! I need to try it too : )!


Unknown said…
Martha battalion was nice film

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "