Smiles which faded away, remember these gems who are no more,

Sudhir Joshi, Very in jolly person, I had a very very good relationship with him, he loved to tease me, and enjoyed every bit of it, whenever we met he would shout and call me " Gooholi ", and whenever we both got time then it would be very serious talks, lovey man, very very intelligent, happy go lucky, we both did " Devki " and " Mast Kalandar " together, " Mast Kalandar "remain incomplete, which the makers wants to complete it after so long and I will be shooting for the film tomorrow. And it will be very difficult for me on the set, as he would not be around and the echo of "Gooholi " only I would be hearing, sudhirji had a heart attack in Bangkok, and had to go through bypass there itself, and after his return from there he passed away in mumbai.I wish he was around.
Monisha & her mum, had a car accident near Bangalore while coming for a film shooting, in which her mum was seriously injured and Monisha dead.

Monisha Unni, my malayalam film " ARYAN " heroine, from Bangalore, this was the film Directed by Priyadarshan, She had won the National award for acting for the film " Nagachidangan " her first malayalam film, so for me it was an honour to work opposite her, in the beginning I was little tensed but when I met her for the first time with her mum, i found her to be very simple, humble and full of life, very innocent. Whenever I meet any Malayali person I say " നിങളുടെ പെരിയണ്ട ? " Nigalude pariyanda ? means what is your name ? and I remember Monisha, as she used to teach me Malayalam and I taught her Marathi, and both could never learn each others language, but we kept on trying to learn while shooting, she was a great human being, her hair was always talked about , it was her toe length, very long hair she had, after the shoot and when the film was released in Kerala, she had written to me that she had gone to the theatre to see the film and couldn't get the tickets , and how excited she was to see our huge banners all around. I still have her birthday card, life is too short, she past away in an car accident while coming from shoot near Bangalore. God also wants good souls with him...












Ajay Bane, the ever smiling face, who is no more now, passed away, had an heart attack, since my Maratha Battalion days he is been encouraging me, he had loved my work, and since then he was always close to me, he did the publicity of many of my films, his advertising firms called Ahswini Publicity was involved in many for my films press, tv ads, premieres, press conferences and he was always personally present whereever it may be, be it poona, satara, mumbai, he was there and saw to it that I was given due respect, as most of the reports & journalist always wanted to interview stars, he many a time forces them to interview me, I felt uncomfortable at time and mostly avoided these press, but he was a gem, always smiling , full of life, I miss him, was a good soul.

Comments

Unknown said…
In an industry where people are forgotten after one's work is done it's a refreshing change to see one wholeheartedly remembering n appreciating long lost Friends !
old records said…
Hi,

Just to correct.She died in a car accident near Cherthala, Alappuzha,Kerala and not in Bangalore Karnataka.

Thanks
Henry

Popular posts from this blog

" Campus " Successful serial on Zee

" Sakha Bhau Pakka Vairi " ( Marathi Film) Trailor

" Campus "